This blog was created to capture memories about my one and only child Madelyn Grace, with just a few tidbits about her mama. I keep this blog not only to update family and friends but also for me to look back and remember life with Madelyn.
Monday, April 28, 2008
In the Dog House
The other day when I stepped outside on the deck this is what I discovered. Of course I had to tell her to rewind and start over so I could get it on camera. That dog house is not that big but she sure managed to get in, turn herself around and get out.
2 comments:
Anonymous
said...
The real question is....Can Ryan get in there? LOL! Cute!
2 comments:
The real question is....Can Ryan get in there? LOL! Cute!
I'll bet she and Hootie could both fit in there, if they tried hard enough!!! :)
Post a Comment