A Chef - she loves to help me in the kitchen. She has her own little mixer and likes to sit on the counter and mix away.
A Dancer? She was dancing to her Bella-Dance-A-Rella DVD. She told me that she wanted to be a Pop Star Veternarian when she was doing this? Hmmm.... I think we may have something here.
Madelyn fixed my hair and make-up. I'm thinking that being a hair dresser is not her calling. Whatever she decides I will be her biggest fan and be cheering her on along the way. (unless it is something that would harm her or completely ruin her life) :)
2 comments:
Love the pictures. Man, she is so cute. Is she ready for school to start? Kisses to Madelyn...
Aunt BunBun
that young lady might be our our 1st woman president, uncle bob thinks she's the best. lets pray she don't turn into roughneck hairdresser.
Post a Comment