Saturday, October 31, 2009

Sick Lil' Sweetheart Bat

Our Halloween morning started out well (literally speaking) as we headed downtown Augusta for trick or treat street.





By the end Madelyn was complaining that she was really thirsty and her stomach hurt. She said she just wanted to go home. She also mentioned that she thinks she is too old for trick or treat to be fun and she wouldn't be going back next year. :(
When we arrived home Ryan noticed her head felt rather warm. I took her temp. and it was just barely over 99. About thirty minutes later I took her temp. again and it was 101. I know she isn't feeling well because she hasn't even attempted to go outside and enjoy the beautiful day. She has stayed under covers on the couch all day watching movies, which is very unusual for her.


Our sweet lil' sweetheart bat will likely be spending her Halloween night indoors and not going house to house raking in the candy. I guess it is a good thing that she isn't a huge fan of candy, but I know she as really looking forward to going.

1 comment:

Angela said...

Oh, poor sick girl!!! And Miah thought she was too old this year, but we talked her into it and she had fun....but I don't know about next year....Hope she changes her mind!!!