Friday, March 26, 2010

1st Grade Music Concert

Madelyn had her first ever elementary school music concert last night. She was super excited about being able to sing her heart out.
I apologize in advance for the picture quality. Upon arriving to the concert we discovered that the camera battery was dead, therefore I had to use my i-phone. Thank goodness we got it all on video though.


Madelyn chose to wear her new plaid dress with her boots. Gotta love a girl with style. :)


The 1st grade class sang 10 songs and Madelyn even got to play the xyolophone (sp?). Mrs. Hurd would be so proud.



Madelyn was disappointed when it was over because she wasn't ready to be done singing. It was a fun concert to watch and we were super proud of our girl singing her heart out. The next music concert will be when Madelyn is in 3rd grade and she will be in a brand new school by then!!

3 comments:

Bob & Shelly Muhlig said...

How sweet!!

Jen said...

Very sweet! I am proud of her!

PA & MA MUHLIG said...

OUR DEAR MADDY, YOU ARE A STAR!!!!
LOVE PAPA & NANA