
It's official..... I have a race number and corral number (I guess runners are treated like cattle in a marathon!). My race number is 23458 and my corral number is 23.
In less than 3 weeks I will be completing my first full marathon. I am anxious, excited and nervous, but mostly I'm ready for race day to be here. I feel like I've put in the time and miles and it is time to Get R' Done! I will run 20 miles this Saturday and then it will be the downhill slide to race day. I am so happy that Ryan encouraged me to sign up for the full marathon rather than the 1/2 marathon. Running a full has been on my bucket list and I will be so proud when I can mark it off my list.
However, my body is tired and needs a break from training. I'm looking forward to the day that I can just go out for a 5 mile run because I want to not because it is on my training schedule.
If anyone is interested I can give you a link when it is closer to race day and you can track my progress that day. Kind of a nifty thing.
3 comments:
sure I would like it!! Great job, hang in there
We are sure proud of you!
When is the marathon?
Post a Comment