Wednesday, July 14, 2010

It's Time

I always know it is time to color my hair again when Ryan starts calling me......



SILVER FOX!!!! (Of course he means it in an endearing way). :)

I have been blessed er...cursed with my maternal grandmothers graying hair. I've been "graying" since my 20s. I have had to color my hair every 6-8 weeks for years. It pretty much sucks, but such is life. I sometimes use the box color but I much prefer to have my hair professionally colored because I feel pampered. I assume Ryan prefers that I use the box color because it is so much cheaper but since he prefers me not to be a silver fox he just goes along with whatever I choose.

2 comments:

Jen said...

Silver fox... brown fox.

At least you are a fox. :)

Bob & Shelly Muhlig said...

Professional color is better for the hair. And I agree with you about going to the salon!!