Friday, November 18, 2011

G-n-R on GNO

This past Saturday I met up with my girlfriends for a much needed night out. We made plans to attend the Guns -n- Roses concert at the Sprint Center after hanging out at the Power and Lights District in KC. The concert didn't start until 9:30pm so I was concerned how I would be able to stay awake. We arrived at the concert around 9:00pm, listened to the first band from 9:30pm - 11:00pm. There were so many open seats with good reason. The first band was awful!! G-n-R got on stage around 11:00pm and rocked out until 2:00am. They did not disappoint. Axel has still got it, even though he is old and the Slash look alike did pretty well. We made it back to the hotel and crashed after 3:00am. I was pretty proud of myself for staying awake past 10:00pm, and not being too terribly grouchy, although my friends may disagree.

Here are just a few pics from the night... Sorry for the ones that are sideways.






No comments: