Wednesday, January 18, 2012

5 Seconds of Fame

Today I had a meeting in downtown Wichita and parked in the parking garage as I usually do. I had to park on the third level because it was almost full. As I walked towards the stairs to make my way to the meeting I observed a lady being interviewed by Deb Farris from KAKE news. They were right in front of the stairs I needed to go down. I stepped back and made sure I was out of sight of the camera. When the interview was over I started toward the stairs when Deb Farris stopped me and asked if I had heard what they were talking about. Which I had not. She explained that cars were being broken into in the parking garage and asked if she could ask me a couple of questions. She caught me completely off guard so before I could say "No hablo ingles" I was being interviewed. I was a frazzled mess and thankfully they edited most of it out before it was aired on 6:00 o'clock news. You can go here to check out my 5 seconds of fame. I'm providing autographs by request.

No comments: